Swift Networks How hard is it to print your cards?

For those who are outside of Lagos and don’t already use Swift networks as their broadband or whatever they call it, I can say its one of the fastest Internet service you can get in Nigeria, that's if you are not using satellite equipments.


For some reasons I cannot explain (maybe Swift will have explanation for that) Switch bought over Direct on PC and then scraped the entire business model of the company. Maybe a better explanation would been that they are laying broadband cable across Lagos since its faster and better to transmit data through that, but we know that's not the case.
It took me days to download and update my Mac OS lion to Maverick, thus causing me data, as I have to continuously start over in the middle of the download.

Am currently helping my uncle to shop for an Internet service because he has refuse to accept their proposed services after swift bought Direct on PC which was his internet provider. With about 25 staff using internet in his office he was not too sure swift indoor so called broadband will do the work even when I attempted convincing him to try their services.

Now to the main issues

I find it really difficult finding swift cards anywhere, and if I eventually do it is either they don't have the amount that I want or it’s not available at all.
That's is why am asking the question is it to print cards?
Though I have been getting messages lately about online payments for the cards, it is imperative that swift understands how Nigerians feel about online payments especially by those offered by Nigeria companies. Not that we don't trust them but I will definitely take some time for people to trust and get use to it. There are folks who still don't have ATM cards, but use Internet services in their homes.
Why cant swift just print enough cards just like other companies are doing across Nigeria.
Or just maybe am the only one experiencing this problem, and if anyone or swift has a suggestion aside the online payment please let me know.





Share on Google Plus

About Ossy

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you fill about this post