THE BLIND SIDE




Can't believe this movie is been in my computer and I have not see it, finally I did yesterday and I was blown away by such an amazing story. The fact that its true makes it better.In a world where so many things are wrong Michael and his story is truly inspirational. I'm so happy he had a chance to succeed in life.Michael is one of the most amazing individuals I have seen in my entire life, his story should and will change my life forever. I am not a football player or much of sports person, but the story behind his life long struggle says that no matter where you come from you can do anything you put your heart and soul into. Yes he was given a second chance by the Tuohy family, but quite honestly this could happen to anyone who is true to themselves and honest with others.

This movie has a little more to do with the humane action of bringing somebody into a healthier lifestyle they were being held from attaining, or was just able to find a more remarkable path than others because he's a gifted person.In such a hateful, shamless, materialistic world, this story is a fix for any good person having a rough time. Flat out rocks. A kid that started out like that (not his fault) but found purpose & love and now is an inspiration to thousands of kids. 
God bless not only Leigh Anne Tuohy, but also her husband and the rest of their family for sharing her faith and confidence in Michael, and for having courage to face the unknown. I wish Michael Oher and his family all the success they have earned and deserve.
Share on Google Plus

About Ossy

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment